Inpatient Gastroenterology specialty group is seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a community of collegial physicians at two moderate-size, metro hospitals 10 miles outside of Washington D.C., in Maryland. It is one of the most desirable areas in the country with excellent schools and a culturally and socially rich environment.
* Daily schedule includes inpatient consults with broad spectrum of pathology and routine endoscopic procedures. ERCP and EUS are available if there is physician interest and expertise.
* Compensation is highly competitive. It’s more than any of the local groups and in the 99th percentile range along with very attractive Productivity Bonuses. Malpractice is covered and Health Insurance is also provided.
* Both hospitals are moderate-size with endoscopy units offering state-of-the-art equipment and well-trained staff.
* Hospital environments have collegial atmospheres with broad support among multiple medical and surgical specialties.
* Weekend call is 1:3.
* Call coverage is shared equally among 3 physicians.
*There are opportunities for endoscopic mucosal dissection, RFA of Barrett's esophagus, intraluminal stenting, esophageal and anorectal manometry, endoscopic suturing and TIF procedure.