Inpatient Gastroenterology specialty group is seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a community of collegial physicians at two moderate-size, metro hospitals 10 miles outside of Washington D.C.
* Daily routine includes inpatient consults with broad spectrum of pathology. Advanced endoscopic procedures, including ERCP/EUS, are available if there is physician interest and expertise.
* Compensation is competitive.
* Both hospitals support endoscopy units offering state-of-the-art equipment, well-trained staff, and the potential to develop an advanced endoscopy practice if desired. There are opportunities for endoscopic mucosal dissection, RFA of Barrett's esophagus, intraluminal stenting, esophageal and anorectal manometry, and endoscopic suturing.
* Hospital environments have collegial atmospheres with broad support among multiple medical and surgical specialties.
* Weekend call is 1:3.
* Call coverage is shared equally among 3 physicians.
* Position open to recent fellowship graduates and experienced gastroenterologists.
Internal Number: 7070777
About Inpatient Specialists LLC
Business employs hospital-based physicians of various specialities.